The SAFE 2 SAVE ambassador program is an internship that is focused on helping people be educated on the importance of not being a distracted driver, but doing it in a fun positive manner.
The Ambassador program is also about developing you personally and your strengths, abilities competencies as we together develop this start-up company. It’s about learning how to think, learning how to grow in an innovative environment and learning how to execute ideas with excellence. This is a start-up company in its infancy that hopefully will change the way people drive. We desire to motivate people in a positive way to not text and drive but it’s also much more than that. We want people to learn more self-control that the text or email that seems so urgent is not worth being distracted from the road. Our hope is that those habits will also spill over to when they are with their loved ones and in conversations with people, that technology does not trump being present with a person. We want to use technology to bless people and their lives.
SAFE 2 SAVE also values feedback and we are a teachable company that seeks to learn what drives behavior and we welcome both encouragement and criticism because this feedback will help us know what will truly be a sustainable way to change driver behavior.
We care for participating businesses and want them to feel valued and blessed by more business and awareness in the community.
This is a 10-25 hour a week commitment but most of the work will not be done in an office together but rather there is freedom and space on when those hours typically take place. There is a lot of variety in tasks and involves a great deal of real world problem solving and some weeks will be busier than others. We want Ambassadors to be willing to serve and all have a team mindset. In addition to being paid $10/hour for every time you speak or represent SAFE 2 SAVE at an event, there will be skills developed and an exciting opportunity to not just have front row seats in this start-up company but be key players on the field. This will help save lives and will be a great chance for you to grow professionally.
Here are examples of what an Ambassador does:
– Help search for great PR events for SAFE 2 SAVE and add them to the schedule
– Do event marketing at the PR events (be outgoing and excited to tell people about SAFE 2 SAVE)
– Speak at Distracted Driving awareness programs at schools and at community events
– Share out on social media all posts for your area and help generate a following on Instagram and facebook
– Come up with great ways to help SAFE 2 SAVE go viral in your area
– Get participating businesses excited to tell all customers about SAFE 2 SAVE and keep all businesses stocked with download cards and stickers
– Have contagious joy and initiative to seek for new innovative ways to increase the engagement and overall user base
Tagged as: start up app